Congratulations to the 2016 Kamiza inductees!
Learn Karate, Kickboxing and More with Martial Arts Classes in Tucson
What’s your goal?
- Building self-confidence & learning something new?
- Becoming an elite athlete?
- Making sure your daughter comes home safely?
- Making sure you come home safely?
- Getting into skinny jeans?
- Keeping up with the grandkids?
- Achieving fighting effectiveness now?
- Training in a realistic, safe environment?
KoSho Daily Schedule
Your Path to Success
How are you going to reach that goal? For thousands of people (3 years old to 70+ years young), during the past forty years, their paths to success went through KoSho. Whether you’re looking for self-defense classes for kids or adults in the Tucson area, want to get fit or just want to have a good time, our trained instructors can help you meet your goals.
Expert teachers, caring staff, world-class educational and training facilities are all standard at KoSho. The KoSho difference is how all of that is focused on you. What do you need? What will make things better for you and your community? Do you need A to Z guidance or just a few key pointers? We understand that each student is different. That’s why we tailor our martial arts and fitness classes to meet the unique needs of each individual we teach. We’ll give you the extra guidance you need to reach your best performance, no matter where you are on your fitness journey.
KoSho Martial Training Institute
The KoSho Martial Training Institute (KoSho MTI) is comprised of many divisions unified by the common focus of empowering the individual, family or group through martial training. When you begin your martial arts training, you’ll be surprised by the supreme strength and confidence you’ll find within you.
We’ve Done It So You Don’t Have To
Our training staff hold some of the highest academic and martial qualifications (PhDs, World Champions, Shidoin licenses, to name but a few). But what all that means is that literally “we’ve been there and done that.” We know what works and more importantly what doesn’t, saving you time, energy and money.
“I Want” Achieved
- Building self-confidence or becoming an elite athlete – click KoSho Karate
- Making sure you and your daughter come home safely – click KoSho Protect
- Getting into skinny jeans or keeping up with the grandkids – click KoSho Fitness
- Realistic training in a safe environment with effectiveness now – click KoSho Battleground
Can’t decide? We’ve got you covered there, too. Call (520) 887-4099 , email email@example.com or come by 151 W Orange Grove Rd in Tucson, AZ for a 1-on-1 personal consultation. Join the thousands who became students.
Which KoSho Are You? Click one of the logos below and get started today.